Enrollment Requirements (Click Here to view this page in English)
All Missionary Institute students must be active Christians, with humble servants’ hearts, dedicated to prayer and the Word, of good moral character, and committed to serving God and the church. Furthermore, it is required that students have good study habits.
Requirements for Registration:
- Be an active member of a Christian congregation.*
- Read, speak, and write Spanish.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Fill out the Registration Form. (This can be found at the end of this Handbook.)
- Present a letter of recommendation from the pastor of your congregation.
- Obtain the approval of the Director of the Missionary Institute.
*Non-Lutheran Christians are welcome at the Missionary Institute, with the approval of the Director, as long as they understand and accept that classes are taught from a conservative Lutheran perspective.
The Director of the Missionary Institute has the right to expel or deny acceptance to any student, particularly if, in his judgment, the student exhibits non-Christian behavior or fails to comply with his or her responsibilities to the church or to the Institute.